- Internal Revenue Service – An online resource to find the latest in tax law.
- U.S. Treasury Department – Get the latest government-issued press releases and other national budget/economy details.
- Small Business Administration – Business resource available for small business research.
- Federal Department of Labor – Resource for the current labor laws and workers’ rights.
- Social Security – The Official Website of the U.S. Social Security Administration.
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue – The department is responsible for collecting Personal Income Tax, Sales and Use Tax, all corporate taxes, Inheritance Tax, Realty Transfer Tax, Motor and Alternative Fuel Taxes and all other state taxes.
- Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry – An online resource for Pennsylvania employment requirements.
- Lancaster County Tax Collection Bureau – An online resource for Lancaster County personal and employer information.
Online Tax Payments
- EFTPS – Allows you to pay business & individual taxes (including quarterly estimates) electronically.
- PAY1040.com – Allows you to pay your Federal income taxes electronically.
- PA Personal Income Tax e-Services Center – Allows you to pay your Pennsylvania taxes electronically.
- Official Payments – Allows you to pay your Local taxes electronically.